Monday, June 21, 2010

It's with a heavy heart.....

that I write this post tonight to let you know that PapaBoos restaurant has closed. That means we no longer have a commercial kitchen to bake our cakes and cupcakes.

Cake business has been very good lately and the future was looking bright. I love what I do and am having a great time doing it.

So what am I going to do for now you might ask? I’m going to try to find rent somewhere that I can afford, and pick right back up where we left off. We have gift certificates out there that will still be honored.

I’d like to thank each and every one of you for your support. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers and let us know if you might know of somewhere we might be able to move in to. Feel free to contact us at thebakerynextdoor@aol.com if you have any questions or prospects for the future.

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment